WHO WE ARE
Do you want to shape the technology of tomorrow?
Our commitment to breakthrough solutions is matched only by the passion of our people. If you want to work on tomorrow’s technologies, today, and make a lasting impact, then join our team.
Director of Optical Test
Seeking an experienced candidate for a Director of Optical Test.
• The person will be responsible for all optical and electrical testing supporting the development of microLED direct view displays.
• The job scope includes wafer-level testing for epitaxial and fab characterization to backplane electrical testing and display panel optical testing, as well as the responsibility for backplane supplier interactions and related program management.
The candidate should be highly technical, with a hands-on management style. Experience required: 10+ years of industrial experience with at least 5 years of optical test experience. PhD in Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering or equivalent. ( Job location: US-California )
Sr. optical test and characterization engineer
Seeking an experienced candidate for a senior optical characterization role. The person will be responsible for:
• The architecture and design of all optical test and characterization equipment used to support the development of microLED direct view displays.
• The scope includes everything from wafer-level to display panel testing.
• Additionally, a key role will be to devise optical characterization equipment and methods to provide feedback to guide device and panel design.
• The person will take a lead role in a group including electrical and mechanical engineers.
PhD required in Optical Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
( Job location: US-California )
Process engineers for LED fabrication with experience in lithography and thin film processes. ( Job location: US-California )Send Resume
Process engineering manager for LED fabrication with experience in device integration. ( Job location: US-California )Send Resume